I don't know about you, but did anyone else's Christmas hit their bank account HARD?
Don't worry Bab, we know that feeling.
Luckily, Off to Work can help get those tails wagging!
If you are looking for as much work as possible, then you want to get involved with Birmingham's Big Week from the 8th -16th March.
Now, this is a major warning if you're a cat person because one of these events is none other than Crufts! The other? Just one of the biggest Horse Racing Festivals of the year - no biggie!
But Hold your Horses! - It gets better, because you'll have access to not just these animal-tastic events, but also a Spring/Summer full of working at Football Matches, VIP Weddings, Concerts, Expos, and you could even find yourself jetting off overseas! (animals may or may not be included)
Doesn't sound too Ruff! Eh?
IT GETS BETTER - as part of the Off to Work team you have access to all of this:
- Choose where you work. Choose when you work!
- Experience iconic events whilst getting paid!
- £7.90 per hour or £8.41 per hour for 25s and over (includes holiday pay). Once under 25s have worked 30 shifts with us they will also automatically be paid £8.41 an hour too!
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further waiter / waitress, bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff' rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
Have I caught your attention!? Good, all you have to do is tick these three boxes:
- You're proud of your work and appearance
- You're enthusiastic and passionate about delivering great service.
- Although we are flexible, to be considered for work at these events you must be available either:
- All day every day from the 8th - 11th March
- All day every day from the 12th - 16th March
Sound like you? YES, it's you.
So, fetch your CV and cover letter saying why YOU are the Perfect Off to Worker, send it over and our team will be in touch. If you just can't wait, become a priority by going directly to our website to apply!
No experience necessary. You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK and be over 18 due to the service of alcohol
- Are you over 18? (we cannot accept any applications of anyone under 18 due to the service of alcohol)
- Can you drive and have your own car? (just good to know!)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job