FNOL Claims Administrator
£17,000 + £1,400 bonus
37.5 hour week, core hours, Monday - Friday
We are searching for a proactive and hardworking individual with experience in a high volume customer service environment, ideally with some experience handling motor claims. Our client is a prestigious, market leading company based in West Leeds, and they operate at a fast, exciting pace. You will be part of a friendly and motivated team, working a 37.5 hour week where you will finish at 6:30pm at the latest.
Your duties will involve a mixture of the following tasks:
- Handling a high volume of motor and vehicle insurance claims
- Being a key point of contact for suppliers in relation to clients requirements, to ensure their needs are fulfilled
- Corresponding with customers in relation to complaints or written queries
- Processing insurance claims and inputting a high volume of detailed data accurately
- Gaining a full knowledge of your individual customers, understanding their requirements and individual service levels, ensuring compliance is adhered to
- Being aware of building strong relationships at every opportunity
- Creating reports via Excel and having strong skills to work with Excel effectively
- Working as a key member of the team, attending team meetings and providing generalist support
These are excellent opportunities to work within a busy effective team and the following skills and experience are essential to be considered:
- Some experience in handling motor or insurance claims would be ideal, though not necessary
- Excellent high volume customer service skills and experience gained within a Corporate environment
- 1st class telephone skills and excellent attention to detail
- Organised in approach, able to multi task and you will have excellent levels of attention to detail
- Able to work with and effectively manipulate data and present this in Excel
- Able to handle complaints effectively and provide a positive solution
- A very confident and positive communicator, able to deliver a message clearly and with integrity
To be considered for these superb roles, you must have the experience and skills outlined above. Without this, your application will not be considered and you need not apply. Please call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job