FMCG Sales Management Graduate Academy
Opportunity to join a 6-month graduate programme which can give you the tools to becoming a successful business and salesperson! This programme is suitable for graduates with some experience in the working world who are looking to develop a career with a large FMCG company.
The position involves 6 months learning the business followed by a permanent role in one of four teams in the business. This scheme is for candidates with an interest in FMCG and Sales.
Months 1-3 consist of learning the business and getting to know all of the departments that make up your role. You’ll learn what they do and how they all contribute to the company mission.
You will also:
- Discover about the company’s history and our culture
- Learn how to speak to other businesses over the phone
- Take part in fun research projects out of the office
- Visit all the key manufacturers, learning about the range of solutions provided
- Begin to book and attend business meetings - with your own potential clients
- Weekly classroom training sessions with managers and directors
- Start car shopping with your new car allowance!
- Gain valuable experience with customers - both on the phone and out in the field face to face.
- Get experience, work to targets and make your first sale!
- Build a foundation of potential customers that you’ll be able to take with you to your next department.
- Start to hit incentive targets and join incredible company activities.
After the initial programme?
Academy Graduates will have the choice of one of four different departments. Each has a different set of responsibilities but a common goal - to continue exceeding targets.
1. New Business
An expanding department within the company, which is responsible for generating new clients and helping the business reach its year-on-year growth plans. This is primarily carried out through telephone work and face-to-face meetings.
2. Customer Relationship Management
With a 98% client retention rate, CRM is responsible for growing existing accounts, networking and selling into associated companies; ultimately improving customer service and satisfaction.
3. Everyday Essentials
This department aims to tap into the constantly evolving marketplace by offering new products and services to both existing clients and brand-new prospects.
Rapid growth has allowed this brand to develop their marketing strategy in-house. This has enabled them to develop the overall brand and improve their national outreach through a variety of online and offline communication channels.
What’s the package?
- £24k starting salary (£28k inc. car allowance)
- Year one OTE = £35,000 (£70k - £100k by year 3!)
- Travel Expenses
- Mobile Phone and Laptop expenses
- Subsidised food and drink (of course!)
- Travel abroad
- Sponsored social events!
What are they looking for?
The obvious answer to this one is AMBITIOUS GRADUATES!
- Be committed - give it all you’ve got!
- Be a high achiever - a track history of competing to be the best you can be!
- Be enthusiastic - an infectious personality is essential in sales!
- Be quirky - don’t be afraid to do things differently!
If you fit the criteria above then apply today to find out how you could be the next academy graduate!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'