Ever settled for second best? No... so why do it for your Graduate job out of university?
The FMCG market is one of the most rapidly expanding of all emerging markets and it effects all of us... you could be having an effect on what we see on the shelves in the supermarkets, so why not see how this sales role that could not only earn you a good wage but offer a route to progression within a very well-established brand!
One of the world’s best known Food & Beverage brands around are looking to expand their Sales team for Customer Development Graduates and Graduate Territory Managers. Both roles include B2B Sales, with former being focused around Business Development and the latter being Account Management led. The firm deal with FMCG brands right across the spectrum; from coffee through to dog food.
With a formalised training scheme, and 6 month rotation of roles, you will gain expert insight into the FMCG market as well as come away with a far better grasp of the commercial and sales worlds. In addition, you will be placed on a very profitable pension scheme and be subject to a quarterly bonus structure that can increase your earnings by £10K!
Does this sound 'sweet’ to you? Read below for more...
Being a Customer Development Graduate/Territory Manager is a multi-faceted role. Your day-to-day role will vary from week to week, but overall you will be tasked with the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst developing new business and building new relationships.
- To create business plans and manage P&L for various wholesale accounts.
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results.
- Working closely within the team along with mentoring junior members of the sales team.
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category.
So, you’re interested, but what are they looking for...?
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- A minimum of 2:2 from a top 100 University in any degree subject.
- Commercial experience is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Extra-curricular achievements - open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply below!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
- Sales Executive
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job