2x FMCG Graduate Sales Consultant wanted to help them grow our clients sales team in the fast paced environment of FMCG sales. Want to have uncapped earning potential with a starting salary of between £23-25,000 with a work hard play attitude, where domestic and international travel is the normality then this is the perfect opportunity to start out your career as a FMCG Graduate Sales Consultant.
Location: West London Salary: £23,000 - £24,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: ASAP
- Attractive Bonus Structure - 1st Year OTE £35,000
- Michelin Star President Lunch Clubs for top performers
- Team Holidays (Last year was Miami, Hong Kong and Tignes)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Free Gym Membership
- Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
One of the world's best known Food & Beverage brands around are looking to expand their Sales team for Customer Development Graduates and Graduate Territory Managers. Both roles include B2B Sales, with former being focused around Business Development and the latter being Account Management led. The firm deal with FMCG brands right across the spectrum; from coffee through to dog food.
With a formalised training scheme, and 6 month rotation of roles, you will gain expert insight into the FMCG market as well as come away with a far better grasp of the commercial and sales worlds. In addition, you will be placed on a very profitable pension scheme and be subject to a quarterly bonus structure that can increase your earnings by £10K!
Being a FMCG Graduate Sales Consultant is a multi-faceted role. Your day-to-day role will vary from week to week, but overall you will be tasked with the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst developing new business and building new relationships.
- To create business plans and manage P&L for various wholesale accounts.
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results.
- Working closely within the team along with mentoring junior members of the sales team.
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category.
- A minimum of 2:2 from a University
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Extra-curricular achievements - open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job