FMCG Brand Manager - Bournemouth - Salary DOE
Salary: c £45k doe
Our client, a recognised name within their field, are now seeking a Senior Brand Manager to join their busy marketing team.
You will be supporting the organisations growth journey and be proactively managing the assigned portfolio to maximise sales and profit across the whole range.
This role will suit someone who is degree qualified and/or industry qualifications (e.g. C.I.M) who has experience from within FMCG in the food sector. You will currently be a Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager who has brand management experience including responsibility for a portfolio and delivering NPD.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with change and have the emotional intelligence to flex and adapt their style to suit many stakeholders both internally and externally.
You will also have the following:-
- Fire in your belly
- Ability to take accountability for your portfolio and is a change agent
- Has strong impact and influencing skills
- Calm and pragmatic under pressure
- Positive approach
- Be resilient and have effective team working skills
- Have a vision of how you can contribute to optimise the business
- Have and be able to demonstrate leadership behaviour
- Have good commercial acumen and be comfortable with number as well as P&L manipulation
- Be a consumer first marketer who is curious, insight led and can translate insight into actionable products, portfolio optimisations and communications.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.
- brand management
- brand manager
- senior brand manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'