CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a FM Technician (Multi Skilled Fabric) to join the team located in Fife. The successful candidate will undertake building maintenance tasks (emergency, reactive, planned and corrective) in accordance with required service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Accountable for completing all maintenance work orders within area of responsibility or discipline to meet all SLA / KPI’s
- Undertake repair and minor works associated with critical, essential and non-essential assets in accordance with relevant Emerge job plans
- Provide support to mechanical & electrical teams to assist with any other maintenance activities when required
- Carry out building fabric maintenance to walls, floors, ceilings and doors
- Carry out minor decoration activities to maintain building image standards
- Carry out / assist with water management tasks including temperature monitoring and system flushing
- Carry out minor plumbing works involving investigating water leaks and general WC plumbing requirements
- Carry out minor electrical works such as lamp changes / light fitting starter replacements
- Responsible for completing repairs to furniture, small moves and furniture rearrangements
- Responsible for setting up conference rooms layouts & special event requests
- Complete all works in accordance to Emerge Job Plans and be responsible for completing & recording start & finish times for each Work Order
- Follow maintenance Method Statement & Risk Assessments for all work activity, to ensure safe systems of work are adhered to at all times
- Follow Client LPS safety systems / practices and actively participate in all safety systems
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health & Safety requirements, including control and supervision of contractors when required
- Ensure all plant rooms and CBRE Workspaces are maintained
- Report / escalate all out of line situations, including Near Miss, Accident Reporting and environmental hazard reporting
- Carry out hosting of 3rd party contractors as and when need to ensure that work is carried out safely
- Matrix relationship with critical Services teams to ensure all Technical activities are communicated all times
- Support any other reasonable requests to meet business needs / priorities
- Follow on call Rota of 1 week in 4 - Monday to Sunday
- Relevant building maintenance / FM experience in a multi-skilled role
- Previous experience of working in a similar building / environment
- Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated
- Flexible in approach to work scheduling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Use of computer systems to maintain electronic work schedules
- IPAF Certification
- Strong M&E Background
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'