We are currently working with a leading venue within the Manchester area, who are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing general maintenance tasks on site which will include painting, joinery, plumbing, as well as minor electrical work. In addition, you will also provide support for the venues large scale events, ensuring that the highest standards of maintenance are provided.
We are looking for a maintenance technician with experience working for either a large-scale venue or a multipurpose facility such as a stadium or shopping centre.
- Responsible for assisting in the general maintenance tasks on site at the venue such as painting, joinery, plumbing, minor electrical work.
- Assisting with general groundworks at the venue
- Responsible for carrying out basic plumbing repairs around the venue.
Key experience needed
- Experienced working within multiple trades.
- Experienced working on a large site or within a large venue.
- Certificates in operating machinery including FLT, IPAF, PASMA and L8.
- Experienced working within a facilities management environment.
- Having a trade qualification will be beneficial.
For more information, or to apply for the role please contact Rob at The Executives In Sport Group