My client is a global FM provider , they have a requirment for a FM Technican to work in southampton.
- Demonstrate a strong behavioural commitment to Health and Safety.
- Become actively involved in client Loss Prevention System (LPS) operation and adopt requirements as an integral part of day to day activities.
- Carry out reactive electrical works to a high quality standard which is compliant with statutory regulations.
- Carry out electrical related planned maintenance activities to a high quality standard and in accordance with CMMS work plans.
- Undertake electrical installation work in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Carry out fire alarm weekly testing, maintenance and repairs.
- Carry out inspection and testing to electrical systems.
- Undertake PAT.
- Work in conjunction with projects Team to support electrical requirements for project works.
- Participate in emergency call out rota.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards for all works.
- Perform isolations and accurately complete associated documentation.
- Specify materials and spare parts as required for reactive or planned maintenance electrical related activities.
- Work within the requirements of the site Permit to Work system.
- Utilise MEWP’s and other access equipment as required for working at height.
- Ability to deliver work to a high standard and correct first time.
- Actively support continuous improvement and efficiency programs to promote best practice solutions.
- Buddy third party service providers to ensure compliance with site rules and requirements as and when required.
- Participate in training and development programs as agreed with Supervision.
- Driving vehicles including vans for the purpose of undertaking work activities.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Qualified Electrician with at least 3 years building services experience.
- City & Guilds 2377 Inspection and testing portable appliances
- City & Guilds 2391/1 & 2 Test and inspection or Equivelant
- City & Guilds 2361 Part 2 Electrical installation and theory.
- IPAF or equivielent licence for MEWP operation (Not essential training given)
- Experience in working on industrial sites.
- Computer literate in MS office applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job