Want to manage a maintenance team without the budget responsibility? Do you enjoy leading a team of FM maintenance engineers, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained, but don't want to be involved in the politics of managing a client? This could be the role for you.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Company Car
- 33 days holiday
- wider flexible benefits package available
- Manage a team of M&E engineers across a large estate
- Oversee the development of the team
- Drive operational standards
- Report into the Contract Manager, who will manage all financial and client-facing aspects of the contract
- Identify opportunities to deliver life cycle works that improve the client's estate and boost the performance of this contract
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Time-served in a mechanical or electrical maintenance engineering role
- Experience of managing a team upwards of 10 M&E engineers (mobile or static)
- Strong leadership credentials
Your Next Steps
If you are interested, apply via the link in this page and cal Matt Parkin on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Technical Manager
- Facilities management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job