Adecco are currently recruiting for a FM MOBILE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER to work for a Local Authority in WANDSWORTH AND TWICKENHAM.
FM MOBILE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
WANDSWORTH AND TWICKENHAM
FULL TIME - 36 HOURS PER WEEK
£17.63 PER HOUR
To support the FM Building Services function in the delivery of compliant electrical building services to all properties in Wandsworth and Richmond Council's SSA estate.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide specialist Electrical support to the FM Building Services function.
- Participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours. Maybe required to work as part of a shift-rota.
- Electrical testing, and/or repairs and replacements to:
- Lighting internal and external, street and path lighting
- Power including 3 Phase
- Switchgear and associated equipment
- Heating and ventilation systems
- Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Intruder alarm systems
- Automatic door gear and door access systems
- Motor Control Gear including Inverter Drives
- Plant controllers e.g. pressurisation units, compressors
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Industrial and domestic boilers.
- Industrial and domestic hobs, ovens and cookers
- Minor works installations
- Setting up electrical supplies for events
To work within allocated budgets, and maintain stock lists and inventories of materials and equipment.
The work of the FM Building Services Team will involve peripatetic working at buildings located across both boroughs. The work may also involve lone working when visiting buildings that are unoccupied. The work requires a reactive and pragmatic approach which may result in the need for working at height, working in confined spaces, or manual handling
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Electrical Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'