FM Helpdesk Supervisor
Based in Bellshill we are looking for Helpdesk Supervisor to support a team of Helpdesk Advisors
This Helpdesk support service will operate 24/7, there will be a 24-hour shift pattern rotating across 7 weeks. The Helpdesk Supervisor would be expected to work Monday - Friday, with the shifts switching between 7am - 3pm and 11am - 7pm.
On offer will be competitive salary of up to £27,000 and additional benefits.
* Supervise and coordinate the day to day tasks of the Business Support Centre Helpdesk, ensuring compliance with contractual KPI targets.
* Ensure the Helpdesk team is fully conversant and compliant with all processes which support the delivery of Helpdesk services as detailed in the Project Agreements.
* Effectively supervise call flows, resources, reporting systems and processes ensuring documentation and procedures are kept up to date.
* Drive and motivate a team that exceeds customer expectations and delivers a first class customer service.
* Use the commercial notes to ensure that each job is set up and processed in accordance with the contract requirements.
* Ensure that all team members take ownership of a problem by ensuring and developing a thorough understanding of the Commercial Process.
* Ensure that the team take ownership of their tasks and areas of responsibility; chase all jobs raised by the customer to completion with the engineers, subcontractors and relevant service lines.
* Control of the Helpdesk Rota, ensuring cover is provided 24/7 365 and including self to cover where necessary. This will include absence and annual leave resource management via the Site processes.
* Business Support Coordinator absence and annual leave resource management and recording
* In conjunction with the Regional Helpdesk Manager, performance manage the Helpdesk team, including objective setting and reviews.
* Supervising the recruitment of new Business Support Coordinators, including interviewing, training and induction.
* Day to day supervision of the Business Support Coordinators, including but not limited to conduct, performance, time keeping, attendance and capability. Taking the necessary and appropriate actions to address any inappropriate behaviour or low standards, with support and advice from the Regional Helpdesk Manager and HR.
* Fully support the Regional Helpdesk Manager by establishing and maintaining an organised, structured and well managed working environment.
* Work with the Regional Helpdesk Manager to develop and maintain the skills and enthusiasm of all Business Support Coordinators in a commercial contracting environment.
* Drive up customer satisfaction.
* Keep customers well informed and monitor work to ensure it is completed on time.
* Assisting in the producing of performance reports for senior management, which may include but is not limited to reports on finances, staff performance, service development etc.
* Assist the Regional Helpdesk Manager on any other tasks not detailed above as required
* Support achievement of departmental goals, objectives and targets
* Critical and central to this role is providing assistance to the Regional Helpdesk Manager in reducing deductions/service failures as a result of the various payment mechanisms across the PPP/PFI estate, driving a culture of customer service, continuous improvement and ensuring absolute continuity of service 24/7/365.
What we need you to have:
* Show evidence of experience in a PPP/PFI Helpdesk environment.
* Are Commercially astute, used to a contract operating environment with SLAs and KPIs.
* Have Enthusiasm to be a leader in a growing and customer focused environment.
* Can demonstrate good leadership skills or potential with excellent communications and organisational abilities.
* Have an outgoing and calm approach that helps to build excellent working relations and a harmonious environment.
* Have the ability to coach and motivate a team to provide the best customer service whilst operating within defined contract terms and processes.
* Be an excellent communicator and able to influence effectively at all levels.
* Have knowledge of processes, protocols and procedures with a focus on budget, personnel management and personnel policy.
* Have knowledge of financial analysis and reporting techniques; human resources and accounting and payroll.
* Be able to Demonstrate skills in employee supervision
* Have the ability to lead change and innovation.
* Have Interpersonal skills to effectively motivate others.
* Have Knowledge of computer application programs.
* Have the organisational and customer service skills to effectively manage multiple priorities.
* Have Interpersonal communication skills to include verbal and written, active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising and counseling skills.
* Have the ability to quickly evaluate issues and identify resolution.
* These roles require Disclosure Scotland (or equivalent) at Basic discolsure
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job