Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator
Up to £11.06 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and 10am-7pm
Looking for a Maintenance Helpdesk Co-Ordinator to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance company based in London on an exciting yet highly sensitive contract within the public sector
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance, and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.
As the Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator you're responsible for the planning and dispatching of Reactive Works, Raising Purchase Orders, Completing work orders and adding log notes
Duties for the Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator may include;
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Dealing with queries and complaints quickly and efficiently
- Working on Maximo scheduling workbench
- Dealing with Invoices/ Raising purchase orders
- Preparing and submitting quotations and distributing reports.
- Liaising with subcontractor and engineers
- Collate operations data as directed by managers.
- Chase quotes and input timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Compiling and sending out technician reports via email/PDA.
- Provide service to internal and external clients.
- Ensuring any relevant calls are transferred to the relevant department/team
- Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers
- Prioritising work as appropriate and efficiently
- Generic administration duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job