If you are a Facilities Manager in West Yorkshire who is looking for a chance to progress into FM contract management, then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
- £32,000 - £35,000 salary
- Car allowance of £4,000
- Holiday up to 35 days (including public holidays)
- Fast track career incentives
- Manage across a PFI education contract
- Deliver a gold-standard FM service
- Manage various subcontractors to deliver the contract
- Liaise with the PFI client
- Manage your own budget
- Maintain accurate compliance records in line with current legislation
- Deliver all soft services including cleaning and grounds maintenance
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced FM professional with a proven track record in FM delivery
- Sound financial knowledge and budget control c.£500k
- FM experience in a PFI environment is desired but not essential
- IOSH Managing Safely
- BIFM membership desired
- Proven people management skills
- Knowledge of SFG20 and other facilities management legislation
- Experience of managing FM subcontractors and direct soft FM staff
- Security management would be a bonus (SIA) but is by no means essential
If you are interested in this role, send me your CV by clicking on the link. Interviews can happen as soon as next week for suitable applicants.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Facilities Manager
- soft services PFI