A Local Authority organisation is seeking a customer focused individual to join its team based in their modern offices in Llandudno. This opportunity will offer you an insight to a variety of different aspects to businesses & sectors.
In the Fluent Welsh Receptionist job you will be:
- Providing excellent customer care to all visitors and tenants, ensuring they experience a professional, welcoming, prompt and courteous service
- Responsible for the effective administration of the reception and service facilities, promoting the facilities when dealing with customer enquiries
- Coordinating the work of a small administration team including a range of clerical tasks such as data handling/entry, filing, photocopying and scanning
To be considered for the Fluent Welsh Receptionist job you must have:
- The ability to speak bilingually – in Welsh and English fluently
- Previous experience within a similar customer service / administration role
- Good general office and IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook calendars
- An ability to work effectively with a wide variety of clients and have high standards of customer care
This is a part time (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday) vacancy for an ongoing temporary period on a salary of £8.21 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If you enjoy being around people in a role where no 2 days are the same, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'