Would you thrive working in a fast-paced role for a large public sector organisation? As our client’s first tier preferred supplier, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail, to work within a team environment providing comprehensive support to the department.
In the Fluent Welsh Receptionist / Administrator Job, Colwyn Bay, North Wales you will be:
- Working on a very busy reception, handling all calls, taking messages and signposting/directing according to reason for visit to building
- Booking meeting rooms
- Administration duties which will include checking & scanning application forms, proofing documentation
- Handling all incoming/outgoing post, parcels & packages and informing relevant person
- Dealing with callers and colleagues internal and external in friendly and courteous manner
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and tidy and free of clutter
- Responsible for elements of Health & Safety – assist with weekly fire alarm checks, complete permit to work for contractors visiting the building
To be considered for the Fluent Welsh Receptionist / Administrator Job, Colwyn Bay, North Wales you must have:
- Experience working on a busy Reception
- Strong administration experience including the ability to handle various sources of data
- Excellent attention to detail and with an understanding of data protection and confidentiality legislation
- Established IT Skills including Excel spreadsheets
- Experience working within a team in an office environment
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of office procedures including filing, databases and Microsoft Office software
This is a full time (37 hours per week) vacancy for a temporary period of 3 months which is based in Rhos-on-sea/Colwyn Bay. The hourly pay rate is £7.50 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.