I am looking to recruit a fluent welsh primary teacher in the Denbighshire area due to the high demand in the schools. My aim is to find a teacher who is passionate about teaching through the medium of Welsh, who can also bring creativity and passion to children's learning and development.
To work on supply, you will need to be dedicated, committed and have an infectious passion for children's learning and development.
In return I will offer you:
* Supported by me individual and by an award winning team and award winning compliance department with collectively over 15 years education recruitment experience.
* A range of day to day and Long Term Positions to suit your needs
* Recommend a Friend Scheme (£250 cash back)
* Cash back on your DBS if a new one is required.
* Free training and development
* Negotiable daily pay rates
For further information about the role, please contact Nia Jones on or email me your CV
- Fluent Welsh Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job