We are helping our client in looking for additional staffs to join them in their customer service team for the Turkish market. The client is a global leader in business services with over many employees working worldwide. This is a great opportunity to work for them in one of their offices in Lisbon, Portugal.
Due to continued success; they are expanding their Turkish customer support team. There is more than one position available and training is fully provided. It is a fantastic opportunity to represent a well-known global brand and develop your skills and knowledge.
- Provide knowledge of the company’s service and products while interacting with customers.
- Provide customer service support such as general queries, payments, transactions, shipping.
- Support customers before, during and after purchase.
- Handling queries over the phone (mostly inbound calls), emails and other communication channels.
- Must have excellent fluency in the Turkish language (written and oral).
- Good communication skills in English.
- Must have minimum of six months of working in customer service environment
- Ability to multi task, plan and organise.
- Must be eligible to work within the EU (have the correct work permit to work in Portugal).
The office is open from Monday to Sunday but you will be only working about 40 hours per week. It is a rotational shift pattern role. Flexibility is important.
This is a full time ongoing position.
Lisbon is the capital and the largest city of Portugal and this is the city where the office is based in.
The client offers a great pay package (bonuses and meal allowance) and relocation package (flight and temporary accommodation support). They have many other benefits for employees in the long term. For example, they provide free Portuguese lessons and sports activities.
For the interview process, it is allconducted over the phone and emails.
Don’t delay and send your CV now if you want to relocate for a new job where you can use your language skills!