This role is a 6 month contract, is paying £12 per hour and is based in Shoreditch.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for a variety of activities to support organisations and professionals. The role Includes evaluating buyer or seller transactions/profiles and help safeguard the global customer base.
- Communicate effectively with via email and/or telephone with the customer base, which will include: buyers, merchants and internal customers to analyse risk.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimise the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations
- Fluent Mandarin speaking.
- working towards or achieved a 2:1 degree or above.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Project management skills.
- Strong IT skills, including use of databases, Microsoft Office and online tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to cope with periods of high workload.
The successful candidate must be available to start in ASAP.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.