What is the job about?
• Solving customers’ requests related to repair of their products, i.e. requests for registering repairs, updates on status of repairs, communication related to repair prices and repair lead times, delivery or quality related inquiries.
• Communication with customers is mostly via email, if a phone call is necessary, it is short (3 – 5 minutes on average). It is not a busy call centre and the environment is very relaxed.
Who are the customers?
Shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistic companies, government institutions and others.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing support related to the operation and escalation of all customer service related activity in a responsible and professional manner.
• Inputting all communications (i.e. fax, e-mail, and voice messages) into the call management system.
• Evaluating calls received into the Customer Service group, determining customer needs and handling or escalating accordingly.
• Reconciling any faxes, e-mails, etc. received from Customers on a daily basis.
• Creating price quotes and replacement unit processing for Customer when applicable.
• Verifying changes (e.g. address, email) for Customers, placing records in the call tracking system and taking appropriate action.
For this role you should have the following:
• Good command of Polish, Russian and English
• Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• Good time management with a pinch of multitasking
• Good communication skills
• Detail-oriented personality
• Flexible and can-do attitude
• Ability to work in a team (team player)
• Desire to learn
Our client offers:
• Competitive financial recognition
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Pension scheme and life insurance
• Contribution to meals in the company canteen
• Free language classes
• Talent development
• A structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• External and internal trainings: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• Multisport card
• Vouchers for wellness centres, pharmacies, cultural and sport centres twice a year
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 8 hours/day, Mon-Fri, no night shifts, different starting times (8.00, 8.30, 9.00 according to a shift)
Interview process: Phone and Skype
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Barbora Hanelova, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job