Starting immediately, the school are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant, fluent in writing and speaking Gujarati, to take-on on a Permanent basis!
The School has recently undergone a mass investment project, developing state of the art infrastructure and are looking for an “Outstanding” rating for their next Ofsted inspection. The department in enthusiastic and determined to teach their students, with behaviour within classrooms exemplary.
They are now seeking a Teaching Assistant who is fluent in both writing and speaking Gujarati to join their team to support their staff. This serves as a fantastic way to learn from experienced teachers and become an integral member of the school.
What you would need:
• Must be fluent in Gujarati and in English in both speaking and writing (this will be tested to ensure you are right for the role)
• Experience as a teaching assistant is advantageous
• Enthusiasm and a passion for teaching is necessary to succeed
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job