Fluent German Marketing Coordinator
£25,000 - £32,000 / London or Surrounding area applicants only
A leading health and beauty organisation who specialise in FMCG are seeking for a Marketing Coordinator who speaks fluent German.
If your passionate about the retail/beauty or fashion industry, and want to join a fun-loving team, we'd love to hear from you.
eCommerce experience is preferred but not essential
- Translation from German to English - vice versa
- Prepare, set up, and maintain all product & page content (descriptions, images, meta data) for given site
- Load and test all promotions and promotional content for website
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting of key site KPI’s (sales, traffic, conversion etc)
- Manage and maintain the commercial calendar for set categories across all European markets
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with business unit key contacts and eLab colleagues
- Establish and maintain external relationships with all suppliers to facilitate the retrieval of product and range imagery and description
- You must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal - fluent in English
- You must have excellent PC skills, especially Excel with clear experience in retail and understanding of eCommerce.
- You must have outstanding organisational skills – with a proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritise workload.
- You must have high standards of accuracy and fantastic attention to detail but is flexible and adaptable and have the ability to multi-task.
- You are a strong relationship builder you have an ability to work individually as well as part of a team.