Fluent French speaking EA - Green Park
Fluent French Speaking Executive Assistant
A leading independent investment bank focused on providing financial advice globally on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital advisory to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. London office is based in Mayfair with 80 staff in the office.
To provide secretarial support to a team of senior and junior bankers working across a variety of sectors. An extremely busy role that requires a calm, professional and precise individual who enjoys taking ownership of their position. This person will be the gatekeeper for their team and must demonstrate good judgement, discretion and proactivity in all they do. The person must also show a willingness to contribute to the wider firm and be keen to support ad-hoc initiatives or implementation of new procedures or policies.
Office hours are 9am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday but some flexibility will be required.
- Extensive and often complex diary management (using Outlook)
- Extensive travel and meeting arrangements (including full itineraries), frequently last minute
- Extensive processing of personal expenses
- Professional telephone service - answering, message-taking conference calls and cover
- Correspondence, faxing, photocopying, archiving and filing
- Ad-hoc management of bankers email accounts
- Dealing with confidential documentation
- Producing and updating PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Developing relationships with peers at client firms
- Various ad-hoc duties and occasional personal requests
- Minimum 3+ year’s previous proven experience supporting multiple senior persons, preferably in finance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and strong IT skills
- Meticulous organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Prioritise effectively and produce work that is accurate under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and polite telephone manner
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to handle highly confidential and private information
- Capable of problem solving and reacting efficiently and effectively to a range of different needs
- Diplomatic and professional approach to work and colleagues
- Fluent in both French and English
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'