Fluent French or Spanish Speaking Administrator
The assignment will start on the 30th April 2018 until 27th July 2018
Working within the subject operations team you will support assessment activities with the aim of ensuring accurate session data is processed, specifically responding to queries from examiners and schools and supporting grade award meetings.
Duties will include:-
- Supporting managers during meetings
- Preparing for meetings
- Assisting the at risk process
- Allocating marking to examiners
- Communicating with examiners and schools on a daily basis
- Responding efficiently and accurately to examiner queries
- Processing and resolving issues relating to mark and moderation data
- Ensuring mark and moderation information is available by given deadlines
A flexible approach to your working hours is essential as you will be required to work 37 hours a week with weekend work essential during May/June to support the busy marking sessions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job