Our client is looking for a fluent Dutch speaker to join their conference and accommodation booking team!!!
Based in one of their main offices in Hemel Hempstead, the role involves taking accommodation and conference enquiries, contacting hotels and venues to assess availability, negotiating rates and terms with the venues, and creating proposals to send to the clients and producing confirmations.
Working alongside Account Managers within small teams dedicated to a select portfolio of key blue chip clients, the coordinators should be enthusiastic, organised and computer literate with good telephone skills. It is likely that you will have had at least 1 years’ experience within the travel, venue, agency or hotel industry, and will be confident dealing with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Sourcing conference/accommodation venues for clients, working within a supervised team of coordinators
- Tailoring client’s event requirements
- Liaison with clients once venue proposals have been sourced
- Rate negotiation with hotels/venues
- Confident telephone manner required
- Good Word/Excel/Email skills necessary
- Knowledge of hotel industry an advantage
Annual Salary reward based on performance
Bonus’s and salary awards for exceptional performance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job