This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

FLT Reach Truck Operator

Posted 25 January by Heads Recruitment Easy Apply Ended

FLT Reach Operator

Hours: 10pm-6am (NIGHT SHIFT) - Monday until Friday

Rate: 0-12wks £8.84/hr + OT £10.00/hr - £15/hr

12+wks £10.07/hr + OT £11.88/hr - £15.34/hr

HEADS Recruitment is currently looking for FLT Reach Operators on behalf of our Client within Irlam are of Manchester. Our Client is a well established logistic company specialising in distribution of spare parts for the construction machines. They currently recruiting for experienced Reach Truck Operators to work on the Night Shift.

FLT Reach Operators

The Role

As a forklift truck operator, your main duties would include:

Majority of your time (about 80%), you will spend doing order picking. The other 20% of your time at work, you will be operating FLT trucks – duties below:

  • loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries or vans
  • moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
  • stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
  • checking loads are secure
  • stacking empty pallets
  • performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery
  • helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary

The Candidate

To be successful, you need to:

  • have a previous experience in operating Reach truck
  • have a valid license/certificate to operate Reach Truck
  • have a previous experience in picking, packing or despatch
  • be punctual and reliable
  • be able to organise and prioritise workload
  • be computer literate
  • have a good numeracy and literacy skills

**** Once successful, you will be subjected to a drug test ****

To apply for the above vacancy, please send your up-to-date CV via this portal or call HEADSA on

Reference: 34320273

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job