Staffline are recruiting for FLT Reach Driver at their client's busy site in Lutterworth.
Working under the day to day control of the Warehouse Supervisor, we are looking for
an engaging and enthusiastic Forklift Driver, who will assist in the day to day driving of
reach truck but also to complete other warehouse tasks as and when required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Make up orders for distribution
- Ensure orders are correct product and count
- Ensure each pallet is secure for transit and labelled correctly
- Load/unload vehicles using forklifts
- Move stock/goods using forklift in warehouses
- Complete delivery/goods in notes
- Ensure stock rotation
- Keep warehouses and surrounding grounds clean and tidy
- Ensures Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
- Working to quality standards
Skills and experience:
- Self-Motivated and disciplined
- Good communication skills in English
- Warehouse experience, minimum 6 months experience on a reach truck
- Must have Reach Truck Licence
The person must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
Pay rates: £9.55 per hour - £14.33 per hour.
- Employee of the month bonus
- on site car park
- Xmas bonus
If you feel you will be a success in this role Apply Now!
- FLT Reach Driver