This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of GEM Premium People who are trading as an employment business.
My client based in Stanley are looking for experienced FLT palletisers to work in their busy manufacturing environment.
The purpose of the role is:
Unload delivery vehicles, including bottles, closures, cardboard, shrink wrap, labels, miscellaneous goods and pallets.
- Identify, quality check and count delivered goods and sign for their receipt on behalf of the Company.
- Pass on delivery notes to the relevant supervisor. Relay information regarding over / short and quality issues of shipments to the relevant manager.
- Follow the posted delivery schedules and relay information regarding late deliveries to the relevant manager.
- Identify delivered goods with Company identification marks and codes. Locate delivered goods to the correct location in the warehouse.
- Back-load vehicles with goods to be returned and ensure collection notes are properly signed.
- Participate in company stock counts as required.
- Maintain stock integrity and accountability.
- Assembling and distributing goods to be issued to production ensuring all check processes are carried out.
- Carry out tasks regarding stock movement and general housekeeping within the Warehouse.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job