We are seeking FLT operative to work for our client Kuehne & Nagel, based in Bicester, Oxfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity become part of Kuehne & Nagel who are one of the world's leading logistics companies. The position is likely to be 'on-going'.
The successful candidate will be required to work in the warehouse on a variety of tasks including FLT driving, picking, dispatching and other adhoc tasks.
The role is working Monday to Friday - 8am - 5pm. Overtime may be available at weekends attracting double time premium.
Candidates must hold a current FLT reach licence.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Carry out assigned tasks including: Issues Process: picking, packing, consolidation and presentation of issues to the Dispatch area. Receipts Process: unpacking, checking and bringing on charge stores to the Warehouse Management System.
* Carry out assigned administrative tasks including but not limited to: allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock.
* Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carry out other assigned computer based tasks as required.
* Ensuring that set targets are achieved.
* Undertake any other duties that may be assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 3 months previous experience within a Warehousing environment, and a good understanding of Warehouse practices.
* Be PC literate, with knowledge of Excel, word and e-mail.
* The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
* Be reliable and committed to attending work on time.