The successful FLT Mechanic will report into the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of forklift trucks across the site.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Service, repair and maintain all types of material handling equipment
* Ensure Health & Safety is always adhered to
* Ensure planned preventative maintenance is carried out as per schedules
* Inspecting forklifts to ensure they meet legal requirements
* To minimise mobile plant downtime
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (days)
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in mechanical maintenance or Plant Maintenance
* Experience with materials handling, forklift truck or hydraulic lifting equipment
* Also consider applicants from automotive, plant machinery, HGV and agriculture
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'