An excellent opportunity has arisen for a FLT Instructor to work in a rewarding contract role based in the County Durham area. You will be working with a major blue chip employer, If you are motivated and enjoy helping achieve business goals then this role will be suited to you.
- Looking for an FLT instructor who must have RTITB/ ITSSAR or equivalent governing body qualifications which are in date for reach and counterbalance licences and life trucks.
- Working in the stores and logistics department for up to 5 months maximum working a day shift.
- Required to complete FLT duties as and when required along with any associated tasks. It is crucial the candidate is aware of this.
- The candidate must be RTITB or ITSSAR accredited and have or be working towards an Assessor qualification.
- You must possess a positive attitude and be a good communicator across all levels.
- You must also have the ability to complete precise paperwork and able to give effective/constructive feedback.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job