Fork Lift Truck Drivers
Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Fork Lift Drivers. Our client based in the Alfreton area is looking for an experienced Warehouse professional to join their friendly and successful team.
The successful candidate will join a group of highly motivated and hardworking team of FLT drivers at a rapidly expanding company on a Temp-Perm basis.
- Loading / unloading trailers.
- Transporting goods (on pallets) around their warehouse.
- Ensuring pallets are not damaged.
- Working inside the warehouse and outside in the yard.
- Materials Handling.
- Working closely with the production team.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Counterbalance, Reach and Flexi Fork Lift Drivers are required.
- Good communication.
- Hard working.
- Good team player also able to work on their own when required.
- Own transport major advantage due to location of site.
- Competitive rate of pate.
- Opportunity of permanent employment following a successful trial period.
- Ongoing work.
- Good clean environment.
- Friendly work place.
- Free car parking.
Our Client is a well-established company that has fantastic growth plans for the future.
The successful candidate will work within a friendly and enthusiastic team that have a well-established relationship inside of work as well as out.
Rotational shifts are available!
*** Pinxton, Kirkby in Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Mansfield, Sutton in Ashfield, Ironville, NG17, DE55, NG16, Heanor, Langley Mill, Nottingham, FLT, Fork Lift Truck Driver, Counterbalance, Reach, Flexi, Bendi, PPT, LLOP, Yard, Warehouse, Pallets, Order Picking, Warehouse, Yard Operative ***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job