Our client based in Cleckheaton are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic Counterbalance FLT Driver and warehouse operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
To carry out all duties of an FLT Driver effectively and efficiently, maximising and contributing to the success of the manufacturing operation.
- Work in a fast paced environment FLT, be able to work to time targets.
- Ideally you will have double handler experience but this is not essential as full training will be given.
- Use of hand scan would be advantageous.
- The role will involve moving stock around the warehouse, picking orders, loading and unloading.
- Adhere to the company’s safe systems of work
- Chemical handling
The ideal candidate will:
- Must have at least 2 years FLT experience
- Experience working with Chemicals
- Be hard-working
- Be confident with dealing with customers on occasion
- Ideally have valid Reach and Counterbalance Forklift licenses
- Be flexible with working hours/overtime to meet the business requirements
- Due to the nature of the role, be physically fit
- Due to the nature of the role, have a good level of written/spoken English
- Work and help within the warehouse not just on the FLT
Any other responsibilities which may fall in line with your job role:
- The effective and efficient performance of all additional ad hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time by the management team in the interests of the business and its needs.
- Counterbalance FLT Licence
Monday to Friday 0700-153
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £10.10ph
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'