We're currently recruiting for experienced FLT Drivers to work for a busy well-established company in Mirfield.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team with long-term stability. The successful candidate will have a Counterbalance FLT Licence and previous warehouse experience. The role is really varied so you will have a can do attitude and a lot of initiative.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them in the correct areas
- Operating Forklift
- Communicating with delivery drivers
- Keeping stock records
- Picking and packing
- Cleaning of equipment and the warehouse
Skills and Experience required:
- Counterbalance FLT Licence
- Ideally experience of working in a distribution warehouse
- Good Maths and English skills
- Can do attitude
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
Pay: £9.00/ hour
Overtime is available on Saturday and Sundays during busy periods and is paid at either time and a half or double time.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6.15am - 2.15pm and 2.15pm - 10.15pm, 2 week rotating shift
This role is temporary to permanent.
- Fork Lift
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job