This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Gem Premium People who are currently working as a recruitment business. We have been given the opportunity to recruit a number of FLT Drivers / Warehouse Operatives.
We are recruiting FLT Drivers, Counter Balance, Reach or Bendi to work within a busy Warehouse.
Warehouse operations include:-
• Intake and movement of delivered stock (FLT)
• Movement of pallets in warehouse.
• Picking of pallets to order and loading out for dispatch to client.
• Part pallet and product / item picking from stock to orders placed by client.
• Pallet building with part picked stock, manifesting parts, labelling pallets.
• Moving pallets for dispatch and loading out for delivery to client.
• Stock counting.
• Stock checking.
• Any other warehousing operations as required to support the needs of the client and to satisfy health & safety regulations and government legislation.
Day Shift - £8.50 ph
Back Shift - £10.20ph
Night Shift - £11.05ph
• Early shift will be Monday to Friday, 0600hrs to 1400hrs.
• Late shift will be Monday to Friday, 1400hrs to 2200hrs.
• Night shift will be Sunday to Thursday, 2200hrs to 0600hrs,
• Weekends, by agreement as overtime payments.
• Additional hours in support of customer operations can extend the shifts, the additional hours will be paid as over-time.
- Fork Lift
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job