About Our Client
They are a prestigious automotive logistics supplier that specialise in providing integrated logistics services to global manufacturing industries, they offer advanced supply chain solutions designed and customised to achieve maximum flexibility and agility to enable their clients to achieve the highest efficiency in their business.
- Working on an FLT Reach truck or Counterbalance (Fork lift truck) taking inbound goods from lorries
- Achieving KPI targets
- Delivering products to the line
- Putting away into racking
- Working to deadlines
- Using a handheld scanner to input goods into the computer system
There is a rotating day shift available.
Days- One week 06:00- 14:00, Following week 14:00- 22:00.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a valid FLT license
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Want to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
What’s on offer
Free parking, canteen facilities, pension and a fantastic opportunity for career progression
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link or call for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job