As an FLT Driver your duties will include:
- Order picking as per requirements and volumes.
- Putting-away duties.
- Warehouse duties as and when expected.
- Working in ambient/chilled/frozen environment
To be a successful FLT Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- In date / refreshed reach license
- ITSSAR or RTITB accredited.
- Recent FLT experience.
- Experience of using hand-scanners.
- Able to work shift patterns.
- Temp to Perm contract
- Free On-site parking
- Subsidies canteen serving hot and cold food
Please note: you will be working in either ambient and or chilled environment but not subject to depending on client requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job