FLT Counterbalance Driver required for a permanent contract starting at a prestigious manufacturer based in Knottingley.
To apply you must have a valid in date FLT Counterbalance licence refreshed in the past 3 years. This is a rare opportunity to start with a very well established company to join their warehouse team.
Successful applicants will have experience within a busy logistics or warehouse environment, have great organisational and communication skills. Our client are looking for someone with a positive attitude who is self-motivated and can work well as part of a bigger team.
Your role will involve delivering stock to all internal and external customers on time and in full, whilst ensuring stock is moved & transacted correctly, supporting 100% stock accuracy in all warehouses.
- Operating the Fork Lift Truck in accordance within the Health and Safety guidelines
- Deliver stock to different departments, in advance of production demand
- Collecting finished stock from the production lines and stock locate back into the Warehouse correctly
- Pick stock & load onto trucks for all outbound freight ensuring quality control of finished stock in the process
- Process & offload all inbound freight
- Carry out physical stock counts when required
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Use scanners where appropriate when stock is moved on-site or off-site to ensure accuracy
Please apply today to be put forward for this position. Search Consultancy are operating as an employment business on behalf of our client to recruit for this vacancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.