I have an exciting opportunity based in Cramlington, with an expanding business that is currently looking for an FLT Driver to join its business on a temporary to permanent basis.
Do you have a forklift Counterbalance license? Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment? Then we may have the job for you!!
We are looking for candidates with warehouse or stores experience. The role would see you carrying out general warehouse duties; including goods in, picking and packing, and completing duties for dispatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
Key Responsibilities & Account abilities:
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
- To deal with the movement of products within the warehouse, using a counterbalance FLT licence.
- Picking and packing duties when required, and taking instructions from supervisors and management
- Should have working knowledge of all warehouse departments and understand the systems used
- Maintain the company's health & safety standards at all times
- Counter balance or Reach forklift license
- Experience driving forklift trucks
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
Candidates must be able to work on a 3 shift system in and around the Cramlington area and have a recognised FLT Counterbalance and Reach licence. You must be able to provide this during the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- 'FLT' 'driver' 'certified' 'forklift'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'