Adecco are pleased to be recruiting for their client who is a highly successful and internationally recognised business based in Wakefield.
- Operate powered industrial trucks to safety load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas.
- Locating and moving pallets of stock and lading trucks ready for client delivery
- Reporting on any damages to stock or the vehicle
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security
- are maintained.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
What we want from you:
FLT drivers must have a strong understanding of Health and Safety process and be able to work as part of a team to meet daily targets and deadlines. The successful applicant will have experience ideally within a fast paced FMCG or consumer goods environment.
- Current Counterbalance FLT licence is essential.
- Recent experience of driving an FLT
- Flexible shift patterns
- Paid lunch hour
- Free parking
- Internal training and development
- Weekly pay
- Pay increase after 12 months
- Subsidised onsite canteen
Hours: 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am Full time hours available
Pay £8.56, £9.85 and £10.71 depending on days/nights worked.
Please call Claire Murrell, Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm on or email and apply now for an immediate interview
Due to the high volumes of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- counterbalance licence
- minimum 2 years experience ideally in FMCG
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job