We are recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client based in the Barnsley area. Due to an internal move our client is looking to recruit a full time permanent FLT Counter Balance driver. Our client is well established and offer excellent working conditions and the opportunity to progress within our client's organisation.
The hours of work are 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm Monday Friday. Breaks are also paid for.
Working under the day to day control of the Warehouse Supervisor, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to assist in the day to day driving of forklifts and to complete other warehouse tasks as and when required
Role and Responsibilities:
- Make up orders for distribution
- Ensure orders are correct product and count
- Ensure each pallet is secure for transit and labelled correctly Load/unload vehicles using forklifts
- Move stock/goods using forklift in warehouses
- Keep warehouses and surrounding grounds clean and tidy • Ensures Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
- Working to quality standards Skills and experience:
- Self-Motivated and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Warehouse experience
- Computer Literate
- Must have Counter Balance Licence RTITB recognised
- The person must also demonstrate the following personal attributes
- Be honest and trustworthy
If you feel you have the skills and requirements for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
- Communication Skills
- Health Safety
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job