Experienced Counterbalance FLT Driver required on nights for our large logistics clients based in Haydock. This is on a on-going basis for the right candidate, with immediate starts. The rate of pay for the position is £9 per hour with over time available at weekends. The position will predominantly cover Monday to Friday between 1800 - 0600.
Our client is a large logistics company which specialise in Construction, Logistics and Maintenance. Established in the 1920’s they distribute glass products around the UK. They are looking to expand their Counterbalance FLT Drivers due to volume and sickness cover.
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Loading pallets onto the racking in the Warehouse.
- Use of a Counterbalance truck in a safe and controlled manner
- Adhering to Warehouse health and safety guidelines.
- Valid and accredited Counterbalance license (RTITB/ITSSAR)
- Experienced Counterbalance Driver
- Physically fit and able to work
- Previous Warehouse and FLT experience
- Ability to complete adhoc duties
PRS are looking for an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver on nights for our large logistics client based in Haydock. The position will predominantly be Monday to Friday with overtime available at weekends. The rate of pay for the position is £9 Monday to Friday with time and half at weekends. On-going bookings available for the right candidate. The position will cover Monday to Friday, 1800 - 0600.