The Best Connection Group Ltd. is advertising this position on behalf of our client and is acting as a recruitment business. We are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors.
Our client specialises in the production of beauty products and are seeking temporary staff to join their team each week to assist in the warehouse moving pallets and items around the warehouse. The factory is based within the Eastbourne area.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Moving products from production into the warehouse.
- Unloading deliveries.
- Moving pallets around the warehouse.
- General warehouse duties.
Requirements of the role:
- In date full FLT Counterbalance license - need to be able to present and prove.
- Any certificates to prove.
- Available Monday to Friday.
- Previous FLT C/B experience preferred.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
The working hours are between the hours of Monday to Friday 07:00 - 17:00pm. At a pay rate of £9.00ph.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'