Summer FLT job vacancies in Hull
Between June and August - earn up to £4000 !!!
Counterbalance FLT Drivers and Reach FLT Drivers required in Hull
The Best Connection Group Ltd are currently looking for Counterbalance FLT Drivers and Reach FLT Drivers to place in roles available within the Birds Eye Peas processing facility in Hull effective from mid June until end of August.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operation of Counterbalance Forklift Truck / Reach Forklift Truck
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Take ownership for Counterbalance Forklift Truck / Reach Forklift Truck reporting any issues to the relevant member of staff
- Labouring duties will be required
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures at all times
- Must be available to work 12 hours per day working on a rotation of 2 Days on, 2 Nights on & 2 Days off (including weekends).
- Must be available to work throughout the entire peak period: mid June until late August
- Extra hours working available
Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid Counterbalance FLT Certificate or Reach FLT Certificate
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe this role is for you then get in touch with our Specialist & Technical team today.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour in the Driving, Industrial and Specialist & Technical sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"