Workforce Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Reach / Counterbalance driver who hold both in date counterbalance and reach licences for a company in Hartlebury
The role is temporary to permanent with the hours being Monday to Friday 6am/2pm and rotating to 2pm/10pm weekly.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving a Counter Balance and Reach FLT .
- Loading and unloading
- Moving goods to designated locations using the trucks
- Making sure all orders are picked and processed on time.
- Meeting targets/KPI's
- The health and safety of yourself on the truck and others around you
Cleaning and general factory duties
The Ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience on the FLT truck.
- A full in date RTIB/ITSSAR license.
- Confidence in all aspects of FLT driving
Cleaning down machinery after shift completed
Following strict health and safety regulations
Previous experience within a production environment
Looking for ongoing work
Willing to learn
Able to follow instructions
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job