FLT Counterbalance Driver
We are recruiting for FLT Counterbalance Driver roles in the Cannock area.
As an FLT Counterbalance Driver you will need to have:
- A Valid Forklift licence
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work weekends
- Availability to work 12 hours shifts
- Salary: £8.45ph and £8.45ph
- Working hours of an FLT Counterbalance Drivers are 6am - 2pm Thursday and Friday and / 2pm - 10pm Rotating shifts Monday to Friday.
- Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of an FLT Counterbalance Driver:
Candidates will have come from an experienced warehouse background. As an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver, various duties will involve loading and unloading trailers, picking orders from locations within the warehouse, using a PPT (pallet pump truck), or a LLOP (low level order picker) and also carefully packing or palletising goods making sure products do not get damaged during dispatch. There will be alot of manual labour involved in this role as during the quiet and busy periods you will be required to help others out and other sections or departments of the warehouse with manual labour. This will involve stowing away, picking orders, palletising goods, cleaning up the warehouse floor etc. A good level of fitness, team working skills and motivation plays a big part in this role and is seen as an advantage.
All members off staff will be subject to a drugs and alcohol test before any sort of induction or work commences. Steel toe cap boots, Hi-Vis vest and Safety gloves must be worn at all times in the warehouse. You must also have an FLT Counterbalance Licence dated within the last 3 years. They must be 'ITSSAR' or 'RTITB' accredited licences. Any other type of licences will not be accepted.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job