Change Recruitment are currently recruiting a Flow Leader for a leading bank, based in the Clydebank area of Glasgow.
The Flow Leader is responsible for managing intra-day workflow and daily team performance for their team within Customer Services. The role holder also ensures adherence to 'one best way' process and quality control, and provides immediate feedback and coaching to staff members to drive continual improvement.
The Flow Leader acts as the 'team captain' role of 10-12 Team Members. A significant part of their time is taken up by doing work alongside their colleagues (up to 50% of time), either on routine work or escalated work.
The Flow Leader will lead short meetings (buzz meetings) on a daily basis to involve all of the team in reporting performance and setting targets. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for keeping visual management up to date, including intra-day performance and quality data.
The Role is about ......
• Maintaining and improving day to day workflow for allocated team members
• Balancing work between colleagues and helping keep utilisation high
• Tracking and maintenance of daily workflow
• Meeting and exceeding quality, performance and productivity targets
• Ensuring the delivery of quality is embedded within work in line with policy and regulatory requirements, helping to ensure key controls are maintained
• Resolving all queries to a satisfactory conclusion and escalation of issues to Front Line Manager (FLM) when necessary
• Pro-actively seeking ideas to improve work and eliminate waste, continuous improvement
Applicants should ideally have:
• Experience of delivering work to meet appropriate key performance indicators (customer focused) in an operations environment
• Solid working knowledge and experience of the work that the team is carrying out
• Training and coaching experience at an operational level
• Demonstrate ability to managing own time effectively
• Experience of continuous improvement initiatives
• Knowledgeable of processes within their team
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills
• Practical knowledge of the regulatory environment as applicable to Financial Services regulatory SLA's etc
If you are potentially interested in this role, please apply online ASAP.