If yes then REED would like to speak to you!
The working shifts are between 6am & 12pm with a range of early and late shifts. You will work on a fortnightly rota based on 40 hours a week.
Main duties of the role:
• Ensuring the safe running of the studio floor during all live and pre-recorded output.
• Prepare products for demonstrations for shows.
• Help run the Studio Floor during delegated live shows in conjunction with all relevant TV ops departments.
• Work closely with Sets and Props and assistant to set up large props and furniture for live shows.
• Responsible for all guests and model management within delegated live and pre-recorded hours.
• Work closely with Set Dresser to ensure product and set look visually impactful on camera.
• Within daily production meetings liaise with all relevant TV staff regarding the various requirements for shows.
• Prepare small technical items for use e.g. set up laptops, organise feeds to wall boxes as well as supporting other teams with technical issues.
• Write & review relevant risk assessments for products and live shows and highlight Risk awareness in respect to products and props as outlined by the business.
• Provide health and safety training/ briefings to all relevant TV staff in line with Senior Floor Manager, Backstage Supervisor & business requirements.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Creative flair
• Adaptable to a fast paced and ever changing creative challenge.
• Team player as well as having the ability to work on own initiative.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment by applying via the website, or if you would like further information please contact Laura Fordham @ REED on 01733 295880
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job