Our client is a Broadcasting Media with headquarters in London and has a broad range of programme content, varying from news to entertainment and 11 bureaus in the Middle East and worldwide. They are looking to hire a Floor Manager to join their team;
- Provide operational supervision whilst in the Studio
- Support the gallery & studio teams in the delivery of various productions
- Listening to the Director & following their instructions
- Ensuring the health & safety of all who are in the Studio
- Liaising with the production team(s) about guests
- Ensuring floor plans & health & safety legislation adheres too
- Ensure that programme rundowns and scripts are updated and uploaded into the Autoscript system whilst working on live or pre-recorded programming within all of TVs studios or outside broadcasts
- Liaise with production and presenters to ensure that scrolling is at the agreed pace whilst on air
- Listen to producers or directors for any script changes and re-Load/download accordingly whilst on air
- Ensure equipment is in full working order before commencing studio shifts or traveling to outside broadcasts and report technical failures.
- Broad knowledge of sound, camera & lighting equipment
- Up to date understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- Good awareness and attention to detail
- First Aid experience
- Good understanding of the Studio environment
- Ability to make quick decisions in a pressured environment
- Excellent up to date knowledge of spoken and written modern standard Arabic as a first or equivalent language
- Relevant qualification in photography/film/television, communications or media studies, English or business studies preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience.