About the Role
As a Matalan Floor Manager you’ll help bring the customer journey to life in one of our stores. Leading by example, you’ll motivate the team to meet our customers’ expectations and maximize sales opportunities. Our Floor Managers drive the performance of the team across all departments and demonstrate "what good looks like" with responsibility for the whole shop floor.
- Role model excellent customer service
- Coach and develop the team
- Analyse and understand KPI and sales information
- Work to maximise sales profit and reduce stock loss
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Implement company visual merchandising layouts
- Retail experience in a junior management role
- Track record of delivering KPI’s
- High standards of customer service
- Good listening and communication skills
In return, you’ll receive great benefits such as a generous holiday allowance, 20% employee discount, pension, childcare vouchers and the opportunity to earn bonus as recognition of your contribution to the business. To set you up for success you’ll receive a full induction and tailored support in developing your own career within the Matalan family. We’re investing in our people, so there will be plenty of opportunity for you to share your ideas, shape our future and grow your career with us. This is Retail Made Real.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job